lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to My Blog


Hi, there! My name’s HILDA CAROLINA GUANIPA but you can call me Carol. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in the south Zone. I’m 20 years old and I study engineering at URBE. My favorite subject is ENGLISH.

I love, talking on the phone with my friends,

I hate smoking, violence, injustice.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit Venice and all Europe, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I also want to learn to speak Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a car and buy a house.

About English, I love listen to music and watch TV in English. The TV in English is very good exercise to me.




Add any coments, See You Soon!!!

4 comentarios:

Doris Molero dijo...

Hi, Hilda! lovely blog! congratulations... I see that you are a very enthusiastic girl!. Keep on blogging and I will be your fan number one.

Keep on shining!

Acmescal dijo...

hey loca que pavo, me gusta el diseño de tu blog, Yo aun no manejo bien este medio pero ahi voy. tas empezando también con él?
Suerte con la materia eh? la prof es demasiado loca pero super chevere. tamos hablando

Unknown dijo...

I have seen your blog Hilda. I really like your dreams and wish you good luck in achieving them.

Ana Briceño dijo...

Hi hilda, it´s me la risitos thanks for write me somethink in my blog hey remember always let me a coment in english i try to learn more.... about this!